Drop us a message at email@example.com to get started. An onboarding pack containing a link to our online application will be sent to you via email. Onboarding user guide is available in this article.
Please have the following documents ready for submission when applying for your account.
|Account Type||Required documents||所需文件|
Singaporean and PRs only
● Residential address and Correspondence address proof (if different) (Dated within latest 3 months)
● Utility Bills or Bank statements
● Bank book/statement (showing account holder's name and account number)
● Proof of financial status for applicant who wish to opt in as an Accredited Investor (Whichever applicable)
● 住址及通讯地址证明文件 (如与通讯地址不同) (最近三个月内)
● 例如银行月结单或存折 (显示姓名和银行帐号)
● Certification of Incorporation
● Memorandum & Articles of Association (MAA)
● Company Search Report ie ACRA (Dated within 2 weeks from application)
● Register of Member
● Register of Directors
● Board Resolution, stipulating opening of account, the list of authorized personnel and all specimen signatures. *
● Corporate Structure and particulars of Beneficial Owners** (If beneficial owner is a natural person, copy of passport and proof of address is required.) (If beneficial owner is a corporate entity, please click here for required supporting documents list)
● Passport (Minimum 6 months validity) of Director, authorized personnel and beneficial owners
● Proof of address (Dated within 3 months) of Director, authorized personnel and beneficial owners
● Latest Financial Report
● Proof for financial status for Accredited Investor (Whichever applicable)
Additional Documents for Tax Haven Countries
● Certificate of Incumbency
● Certificate of Good Standing
* Please find attached, the board resolution sample to be used. Board resolution must be certified by two Directors or one Director and Company Secretary.
All other supporting document(s) are to be certified true copies by a qualified person such as a Lawyer, Notary Public, Chartered Accountant, Member of the Judiciary, Embassy, Consulate or High Commission of the country of issue of the documentary evidence of Identity or staff of Orient Futures International (Singapore).
You may arrange an appointment with us to certify true copies of your documents onsite.
** Beneficial Owners who own 25% or more of the shares or voting rights or other equivalent of the Applicant.
● 公司检索报告 (最近两周内)
● 董事会决议，规定账户开立，被授权人员名单和所有签名 *
● 董事，被授权人员和受益所有人的地址证明文件( 三个月内)
● 经认可投资人的财务状况证明 （以适用者为准）
Required Documents for Beneficial Owner who are Corporate Entities
* Shareholders holding at least 25% of issued shares.